Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Connor Update

We have the lab results back from his blood draw...which he did very well at. Normal blood count, thyroid and no celiac YAY! Just as I suspected. I got his food allergy results back today and he has a slight allergy to cows milk and a moderate allergy to oats. I am waiting to hear about carrots but he can go ahead and have bananas!

What does all this mean....I need to decrease my intake of dairy and Connor can't have any dair until after he's 1. As for oats, though it was higher, he can still have it.

So hopefully he will hit a growth spurt soon and we won't have anything to worry about. He still needs weight checks but I suspect it won't be a problem

2 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

Good! Fatten that boy up so they stop pokin' him!

xoxoxo

Glad all is well!!

Jess said...

Good news! Horray for Gluten! ;) Is he ok for soy?