Saturday, April 11, 2009

Connor has 2 new teeth

Connor was doing very well sleeping....then he started teething again! Which means he has been waking up a few times a night, i guess it is still better than where we were before. He now has 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth.

Connor is also rolling EVERYWHERE...i need to start baby proofing. He is also scooting backwards and has very little interest in crawling forward, he'd rather have you walk him!

Though he is still my little chunky monkey, he has fallen down 2 growth curves for height and weight...now i am told we need to do a work up so he will be getting his first blood draw next week. I have been negotiating with the dr the last couple weeks and now I have decided I should be compliant...wish us luck!





1 comment:

Jess said...

Will say some prayers. Can't wait to see my little Connor tomorrow.