Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday....just me and my boys.....

John is gone on a fishing weekend and left last night after we put the boys to bed. So how has it been since he has been gone 1 day? Funny you should ask.....

Last night after putting Connor back in bed 6 or so times, I decided to take advantage of the quiet and took a shower. When I entered my bedroom there was a little body in my bed, sound asleep! Connor then woke up about 4-5 times crying "Owie! My ear!" and an occasional "there's a bug in there". Since he has been mentioning a bug in his ear for a few week i brushed it off at first but when it continued ALL night, to the doctor we went. So Saturday morning we got dressed and went to see the doctor who said......no bug, no ear infection, nothing! oh well.

After the doctor we went to Chick Day at a local feed store and saw all the free chicks! Connor did not want to leave the chicks! (I think we could have been there all day!)


We played with finger paints... the kind that only show on the paper.


played outside.....until someone threw rocks.....







For dinner I asked Connor what he wanted: pizza, hotdogs, etc. to my surprise he said french toast. So we had breakfast for dinner!






At the end of the day we took a bath and mended a fat lip from earlier that day. Poor Finn is taking a beating to his being mobile but not all that stable.



It is days like these I count my blessings. Though my patience was tested more than normal and I, myself, had to stop before reacting, my boys are a joy and are very loving! I mean how do you get mad at a 2 year old who tests then runs up to you and gives you a great big kiss. Sure it may be a plow to get out of trouble, but I love it!

No comments: