Monday, February 28, 2011

lack of sleep....

"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one". ~Leo J. Burke

I find the creamer in the pantry...hmm I don't remember doing that! I walk into the kitchen and cupboards are open (which is a big pet peeve of mine)....hmm I don't remember doing that either. Well, it was me. John hadn't used the creamer and no one else was home with the cupboard incident. One might think i need sleep...YES! I AGREE.

Here is a typical wake up at the Beaty household. Where am I? well as you can see the KING SIZE bed is taken up by 2 toddlers.... I am either at the end of the bed or hanging off the side since they so generously gave me a sliver of the bed.







A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb

otherwise....

Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds. ~JoJo Jensen, Dirt Farmer Wisdom, 2002

1 comment:

Jess said...

We'll show them these pictures in 15 years and remind them to be extra nice to their mama.
I like your new blog background!