Tuesday, February 2, 2010

32 wks and still on "House arrest"

Baby is growing and still very active while I cont to grow and be inactive! So far baby looks great but I need to cont to be on house arrest - meaning one step up from strict bed rest: i can go potty, shower, and sit on the couch, woohoo! i go back in 2 wks and we will see what the doc says. the goal it to get me to 35 wks or later

I may throw a "Pity Party" and all are invited! date and time to follow!

John has been amazing through it all - he is definitely the primary care taker and taking on the daily chores in addition to dealing with the stress of work.

Connor is doing well. He understands that I can't pick him up, most of the time.... He also has a big boy bed that he helped John build - transition starts soon!






1 comment:

Presca Lynn said...

you look beautiful mama! Bed Rest is SOOO hard & frustrating! I am glad John is being so helpful!!
Hang in there girly!
xoxo