Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daycare/back to work


Well, we have almost made it through our first week back to work. We both have done better than I thought. I must say I didn't even cry! Connor hasn't been too fussy and his "report card" says he likes to smile and tell stories!

Not too surprising, Connor has his first cold - cough and snotty nose. We are home today and though he is a little sick he continues to smile and talk up a storm! The past couple days have been good - not too much fussiness going on. I hope I didn't just jinx us!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy nasal suctioning! We are in the same boat right now. Miss you guys.

Presca Lynn said...

Colds are nasty right now... my little guy just got over a cold that turned into pneumonia (spelling). Ally is on her 2nd cold in 1 month. AAckkk..

Stay strong at work!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo